Underfloor Heating Cable 200w
Underfloor Heating Cable 200w m2. Designed to be a primary heat source in common areas of your home. If more than 80% of the available floor area is covered.
It is also recommended that an insulation layer is installed under the heating system. This is especially relevant on a concrete subfloor because the concrete floor will absorb the heat.
As a rule of thumb, we would recommend heating between 70 and 90% of your total floor area for maintaining a primary heat source. Most of all if you have any questions or would just like a little advice take a look at our installation guides. Finally, give us a call for a personal and also free design service on 01803 316060.
- 200w m2 When Spaced At 60mm
- Domestic Or Commercial Installs
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Suitable As Secondary / Primary Heat
- Compatible With Most Floor Types
- Can Be Used With HC Decoupling
- Compatible With XPS & Tile Backers
- Embed In Adhesive Or Self Level
- Multiple Wire Sizes Available
- Largest Wire In UK At 200LM
- Free Technical Assistance
- After Sales Support
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Next Day Delivery Service
Underfloor Heating Cable Floor Build-up
Starting at the subfloor which can be either wood or concrete. The following layer will be a thin bed of flexible adhesive about 4mm thick to stick down your insulation boards.
Next, you will have your insulation board, creating a base to lay your underfloor heating cable. Once the cable is laid you have two options. In this example we have shown the tiles being laid directly onto the heating cable, however, a self-levelling compound can also be poured over the cables before tiling, providing even conduction of heat and a protective layer whilst tilling.
Finally, the tiles can be stuck down with a standard 6mm bed of flexible adhesive. Please also ensure that the tiles are laid with an even bed of adhesive for equal heat distribution and cable coverage. So, in conclusion, the floor will be raised dependent on a few variables:
- 4mm Bed of flexible adhesive
- 6mm Insulation board. (10mm & 20mm insulation also available)
- 2.5mm Underfloor Heating Cable 200w. Enveloped into levelling or tile adhesive
- 6mm Bed of tile adhesive
- Tiles in this example 10mm tiles
Living Heat Underfloor Heating Design Service At Living Heat we offer a free design service to make the whole process a little easier. If you would like a free quote or just a little more information please feel free to get in touch with us at 01803 316131. Our time and advice are free and we can recommend the best underfloor heating system for you.