Tile Backer Thermal Insulation Boards
Tile Backer Board Insulation is available in 6mm, 10mm, 20mm & 30mm depths and is designed to insulate and resurface walls and floors. These Professional Series insulation boards can be tiled onto, plastered over, and also rendered. Perfect in wet room areas.
Likewise very applicable if you have a wooden subfloor, as the tile backer boards can be screwed directly to the wooden floor with cement board washers. In addition, the insulation boards can also be glued down with a flexible tile adhesive.
Please note that the 6mm boards are not suitable for walls. In this case, 10mm or 20mm boards should be selected for walls in cases where tiles are being installed over the insulation boards.
Please feel free to contact our technical department if you would like any further information on your specific project.
Tile backer insulation boards also greatly improve the overall efficiency of your underfloor heating system. For example on a concrete floor without insulation, warm-up times can be first of all up to an hour, and with insulation warm-up times can be as little as 10 minutes. Because the insulation creates a quicker warm-up time this reduces the cost of your heating bills.
- Available in 6, 10, 20 & 30mm
- Perfect For Wet Rooms
- Domestic Or Commercial Installs
- 100% Waterproof
- Compatible With Most Floor Types
- Compatible With Fixing Discs
- UFH Compatible
- Can Be Directly Tiled On
- Easy To Cut & Handle
- Free Design & Quotation Service
- Free Technical Assistance
- After Sales Support
- Next Day Delivery Service
For Use With
- All types of electric and water underfloor heating systems
- On top of concrete and timber sub-floors
- Under all ceramic, porcelain, natural slate, and stone floors
- For use on walls and floors, ideal for wet rooms