Laminate Insulation – Impact plus insulation
Laminate Insulation for use with our 200w film and 150w foil heating systems. At 6mm the impact plus insulation will maximise the efficiency of the under laminate and wood heating systems. Because the insulation also provides an acoustically insulating layer. This makes it an ideal surface to lay most types of laminate flooring over. Made from a high grade closed cell acoustic rubberized foam. This underlay is designed to replace the cheap and thin underlays typically provided with wood and laminate flooring.
Our Impact Plus thermal insulation has been specially designed to provide a high thermal barrier. Between the sub-floor and either your underfloor heating system or your floor covering, Including wood, laminate and carpeted floors. When used in conjunction with our underfloor heating systems. Impact plus thermal insulation will greatly increase the efficiency of your system. And reduce the heat loss of your underfloor heating system.
Impact plus insulation is manufactured in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2001.
And is certified by the BBA Certificate 04/4186.
Our Impact Plus insulation also complies with BS and EN 13164:2001 certification.
Thermal insulation products for buildings.
- High thermal insulation capacity which blocks out the cold.
- Totally inert therefore does not degrade with time or external conditions.
- Light easy and safe to handle.
- Easy to cut with sharp knife or fine tooth saw.
- Closed Cell, Cross linked cell construction, Increased strength, compression and thermal properties.
- Water and damp proof.
- Environmentally friendly.