All images © 2022 - Living Heat Ltd
Impact Plus Insulation
- 6mm Thickness – Low Profile
- To Be Used With Aluminium Foil
- Offers An Underlay Effect
- Provides An Acoustic Barrier
- Aids Efficiency & Response
- Reduces Running Costs
- Easy To Cut & Handle
- Free Design & Quotation Service
- Free Technical Assistance
- After Sales Support
- Next Day Delivery Service
Laminate Insulation - Impact Plus Insulation
Laminate Insulation for use with our 150w Aluminium Foil heating systems will maximise the efficiency of the heating. Impact Plus Insulation provides an acoustic layer beneath the Foil mats, providing a perfect cushion for the heating to lay on. Therefore, making it the recommendation of any Laminate or Wood floor that is 8mm in depth or above. ** If installing under a LVT or Karndean floor, then XPS thermal board should be used ** Made from a high grade closed cell acoustic foam, designed to replace the cheap and thin underlays typically provided with wood and laminate flooring. Our Impact Plus thermal insulation has been designed to provide a high thermal barrier between the sub-floor and foil underfloor heating system. When used with our Aluminium Foil underfloor heating, Impact plus thermal insulation greatly increases the efficiency of your system. Therefore, drastically reducing the heat loss and running costs of your underfloor heating system. Importantly it will protect your heating and it's warranty under the final floor, which standard underlay may not.
Impact plus insulation is manufactured in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2001. And is certified by the BBA Certificate 04/4186. Our Impact Plus insulation complies with BS and EN 13164:2001 certification. Thermal insulation products for buildings.
- High thermal insulation capacity which blocks out the cold
- Totally inert and does not degrade with time or external conditions
- Light easy and safe to handle
- Easy to cut with sharp knife or fine tooth saw
- Closed Cell, Cross linked cell construction, increased strength, compression and thermal properties
- Water and damp proof
- Environmentally friendly
We offer next working day delivery for virtually all products and standard UK mainland addresses. If you are not in a standard mainland address our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information please feel free to send us an email or give us a call on 01803 316060. We are here to help.
Orders placed before 12:00 pm will be dispatched that day for a next working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses excluding, Channel Islands & Eire on our entire range of heating products.
Trusted delivery partners