UltraTile Fix ProRapid RS Flexible Rapid Set Adhesive
UltraTile Fix ProRapid RS is a single-part, rapid-setting, flexible adhesive for wall and floor tiles. It is specially formulated with enhanced adhesion and flexibility for use with ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tiles.
UltraTile Fix ProRapid RS is a polymer-modified adhesive suitable for use with the most common substrates. It can take light foot traffic within 3 hours of installation depending upon temperature and substrate.
- Flexible tile adhesive Requires no additional additives to the mix besides water
- Ideally suited for use with our underfloor heating systems
- When the adhesive is set it is waterproof
- Fast-setting tile adhesive Can be grouted over approximately 2 to 3 hours after tiles are fitted depending on ambient temperature
- Suitable for internal and external use Frost and ice resistant
- Has an unparalleled sump resistance Floor tiles will not sink into adhesive whilst adhesive is setting
- Massive grab / Non-Slip formula Wall tiles & even heavy stone tiles, once positioned will not slip down the wall whilst adhesive is setting
- Mixes very easily and consistently
- White or grey so the colour will not bleed through natural stone tiles or show up under glass tiles
- Non-Slip – Euro compliance code C2FT
- Coverage 4 to 10m2 per 20kg depending upon, floor or wall application. Surface irregularities, and depth of adhesive required
- Working Time @ 20°c +/-40 minutes
- Serviceable temperature -20 to 80°c
Features & Benefits
Ultra ProRapid RS is a rapid set, high strength, wall & floor tile adhesive. Suitable for heavy traffic areas.
|Key areas of use||Suitable tiles||Suitable surfaces & substrates|
|General wall installations||Ceramic||Concrete|
|General floor installations||Porcelain||Sand/cement screed|
|Interior installations||Plywood overlay (15mm min)|
|Exterior installations||Mosaics||Tile backer boards|
|Wet rooms||Marble||Cement faced fibre boards|
|Domestic showers with tray||Travertine||Anhydrite/calcium sulphate/gypsum-based screeds|
|Communal showers||Granite||Tile on Tile|
|Swimming pools||Limestone||Firm and stable plaster|
|Electric matting underfloor heating||Terracotta||Plasterboard|
|Piped water underfloor heating||Quarry||Sand/cement render|
|Hard vinyl tiles|
Living Heat Underfloor Heating Design Service At Living Heat we offer a free design service to make the whole process a little easier. If you would like a free quote or just a little more information please feel free to get in touch with us at 01803 316131. Our time and advice are free and we can recommend the best underfloor heating system for you.