UNDERFLOOR HEATING EXPERTS
UltraTile Fix ProRapid RS Flexible Rapid Set Adhesive 20kg
UltraTileFix ProRapid RS is a single part, rapid setting, flexible adhesive for wall and floor tiles. It is specially formulated with enhanced adhesion and flexibility for use with ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles. UltraTileFix ProRapid RS is a polymer modified adhesive suitable for use with most common substrates. It is able to take light foot traffic within 3 hours of installation depending upon temperature and substrate.
UltraTile Fix ProRapid RS Flexible Rapid Set Adhesive
UltraTile Fix ProRapid RS is a single part, rapid setting, flexible adhesive for wall and floor tiles. It is specially formulated with enhanced adhesion and flexibility for use with ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles. UltraTile Fix ProRapid RS is a polymer modified adhesive suitable for use with most common substrates. It is able to take light foot traffic within 3 hours of installation depending upon temperature and substrate.
Features & Benefits
Ultra ProRapid RS is a rapid set, high strength, wall & floor tile adhesive. Suitable for heavy traffic areas
|Key areas of use||Suitable tiles||Suitable surfaces & substrates|
|General wall installations||Ceramic||Concrete|
|General floor installations||Porcelain||Sand/cement screed|
|Interior installations||Glass||Plywood overlay (15mm min)|
|Exterior installations||Mosaics||Tile backer boards|
|Wet rooms||Marble||Cement faced fibre boards|
|Domestic showers with tray||Travertine||Anhydrite/calcium sulphate/gypsum based screeds|
|Communal showers||Granite||Tile on Tile|
|Swimming pools||Limestone||Firm and stable plaster|
|Electric matting underfloor heating||Terracotta||Plasterboard|
|Piped water underfloor heating||Quarry||Sand/cement render|
|Resin backed||Hard vinyl tiles|
|Quartz||Flooring grade asphalt|
- Flexible tile adhesive Requires no additional additives to the mix besides water
- Ideally suited for use with our underfloor heating systems
- When the adhesive is set it is totally water proof
- Fast setting tile adhesive Can be grouted over approximately 2 to 3 hours after tiles are fitted depending on ambient temperature
- Suitable for internal and external use Frost and ice resistant
- Has an Unparalleled sump resistance Floor tiles will not sink down into adhesive whilst adhesive is setting
- Massive grab / Non-Slip formula Wall tiles & even heavy stone tiles, once positioned will not slip down the wall whilst adhesive is setting
- Mixes very easily and consistently
- White or grey in colour so the colour will not bleed through natural stone tiles or show up under glass tiles
Non-Slip – Euro compliance code C2FT.
Coverage 4 to 10m2 per 20kg depending upon, floor or wall application. Surface irregularities, depth of adhesive required.
Working Time @ 20°c +/-40 minutes.
Serviceable temperature -20 to 80°c.
We offer Free next working day delivery for virtually all products and standard UK mainland addresses. If you are not in a standard mainland address our delivery costs vary according to order size and location. For more information please feel free to send us an email or give us a call on 01803 316060. We are here to help.
Orders placed before 12:00 pm will be dispatched that day for a next working day delivery to all UK mainland addresses excluding, Channel Islands & Eire on our entire range of heating products.
Trusted delivery partners