Manual Thermostats, first of all, offer an easy to use and install the controller. With a simple on/off switch and a turn dial to control your heating system’s floor temperature. And comes complete with a floor probe and a 1-year manufacturers warranty. Because a maximum of 16 amps or 3600 watts of heating can be installed onto this thermostat. Larger loads, as a result, will require either a relay switch. Or another alternative is to have additional thermostats installed and split the heating into zones. Also, your heating system should be connected to a suitable residual current device or RCD, from the main fuse board within the property or as part of the underfloor heating power supply.
Living Heat thermostats come with full wiring diagrams, in addition to full fitting instructions. In conclusion, If you would like any further information on our thermostats. Please do not hesitate to contact ourselves where one of our technical team will be happy to assist you.
Underfloor Heating Controller
- An On/Off Switch.
- Sleek design with a flush to the face Temperature Turn Dial.
- Full fitting instructions and a Free Phone Help Line 0800 634 2737- 01803 31 6060.
- Floor temperature sensor.
- Low Profile Design.
- Fits a standard 1 gang electrical wall box.
- A 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Thermostat Technical Specifications
- Supply Voltage 230/240v.
- 16amp / 3600watt max load*.
- Temperature Range 5°c – 50°c.
- Extend-able 3-15m floor probe.